Wrinkles are normal part of aging. It’s a sign of normal wear and tear and wrinkles are a sign that tells us that our body is slowing down. Although we can’t really stop the process of aging but we can do slow down the appearance of aging particularly wrinkles on our face. Even as early as 20, you can do something to take care of your skin by having your own beauty regimen. Here’s a must-do for women who want to keep their skin youthful-looking:
- Wash your face daily with mild cleansers and exfoliate your skin to reveal new fresh cells.
- Don’t use make-up that will clog the pores.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol since it will make the skin dry.
- Exercise to keep the skin wrinkle-free.
- Don’t smoke.
- Keep yourself protected from harmful ultraviolet rays by wearing sunblock.
If wrinkles are slowly creeping in your face, then it’s should be time for you to use anti-aging treatment. There are different anti-aging treatment and they come in many forms like creams, lotions and serums. There are a millions to choose from but there are specific ingredients that you need to look out for. Here are the top ingredients to look out for:
- Moisturizer. When our skin gets older, it gets drier thus making the skin arid like a dessert. Thus an effective anti-wrinkle treatment should contain a moisturizing ingredient.
- Sunscreen. Ultraviolet rays from the sun are very harmful for the skin and it can cause premature aging. To prevent further damage, choose an anti-wrinkle treatment that uses sunscreen.
- Collagen and Elastin Promoters. Effective anti-aging creams should boost the natural production for collagen and elastin in the body. Collagen helps the skin become smooth. Elastin will bring that firmness back to the skin.